CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

NFCP

Once again it's time for the annual NFCP (Nolan Family Christmas Party)!

We got to Logan early in the day and since it was snowing, we bundled up all the kiddos and TRIED to build a snowman!


Uh yeah, those are socks on Tessa's hands.  I forgot gloves!  Remembered coats, snow pants, boots, but forgot gloves.... Oh well!


(I guess I wasn't the only one who forgot something!)

Wow did most of the work, and it was that crazy sandy-type of snow that just didn't want to stick! We ended up with a snow-pile, but we still had fun!



Lexy's sisters came over and entertained the kiddos upstairs so the adults could get to the serious business of the graham cracker houses!

I thought mine turned out pretty cute - it was a hot cocoa stand!


Wow made a putting green.


Nice huh!

Mom wanted to get her Christmas card picture taken with all of the kiddos in their made-by-Granny white fleece jammies! The idea was that they were supposed to look like little sheep with black socks. Super cute in theory... execution however...


Tess is planning her escape!

I think they did finally get a winner. These little guys just aren't crazy about group shots!

0 comments: