(From 2009 -sad but true...)
Since we don't party enough in my family, we thought it would be fun to get all the kiddos together and have a Halloween party! It was so much fun! Each of the mommies took charge of an "event" and it was a blast!
Lily was definitely excited!
Tessa, mostly just tolerating...
Lex took care of painting all the kiddo's faces
I did a nature walk with the kids and had them collect leaves, then we came back and attached them to this recycled bean-bag toss board and took pictures!
Granny did the donut game.
We did a little pumpkin hunt in the leaves (And I might add this is a GENIUS way to play in the leaves! You don't have to keep raking them up again!)
Sometimes Tess just needs her own space....
Beck made cookies to decorate.
What a fun fun fun day!!!

1 comments:
Wow, it has been a while. Crazy how quickly the kids change! I'm looking forward to this Halloween!
Post a Comment