Here are some of my favorites from Lily's 18-month and Tessa's 3-month pictures...
You don't. They're gorgeous!
Those pictures are just precious. but what do you expect when the girls are so beautiful? Thanks for sharing!
Yes, beautiful. I love the outfits you've got them in, too.
All the pictures are amazing! Your children are adorable!
They are so cute! You better get one of each:)
Oh my stinking cuteness!! You've gotta get them all!! I love the black and white close-up of Lily--that's priceless!!
Oh, I really wish I had seen these before church today... I would have loved to tell you in person how adorable they are. Cute cute cute!!
Oh my gosh...they are so cute!! I need to see those girls...and their mommy!!!
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You don't. They're gorgeous!
Those pictures are just precious. but what do you expect when the girls are so beautiful? Thanks for sharing!
Yes, beautiful. I love the outfits you've got them in, too.
All the pictures are amazing! Your children are adorable!
They are so cute! You better get one of each:)
Oh my stinking cuteness!! You've gotta get them all!! I love the black and white close-up of Lily--that's priceless!!
Oh, I really wish I had seen these before church today... I would have loved to tell you in person how adorable they are. Cute cute cute!!
Oh my gosh...they are so cute!! I need to see those girls...and their mommy!!!
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment