CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

She looks innocent enough...


Last night this is where I found Lily. I thought it was so cute that she had climbed into the toy basket and whipped out my (ancient) camera phone to take a picture. I couldn't get her to smile, and only when I got closer to try to tickle her did I realize the awful truth - she was sitting in POO! Somehow her diaper leaked and EVERYTHING in that basket (look again at how much stuff was in there) was covered in POO!

Gross....

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hahahaha every mom goes through this at one point or another!

coheiress said...

awwwww...poor baby!!!!!... yeah - the scenario changes but poo is always in the mix somewhere!...
but she's so DARN adorable in that picture!!!!!!!!!!... love it!!!...

Mary said...

Now that's funny. I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but it makes for a good story!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yech. I've heard of kids who 'fingerpaint' on their cribs and walls. Count your blessings, right?

mommynolan said...

You were too much of a clean freak---even as a child for such things! Lucky me, sorry for your trouble.