CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Easter's Baby Shower

Tonight Lily and I went to Seuao's cousin Easter's baby shower. She is expecting a baby boy the week after our new baby gets here. It was good to see his family that I haven't seen in a while. Lily didn't waste any time getting reacquainted!


And she certainly wasn't too shy to beg food from strangers:

Seuao even made an appearance when he heard there was food there! It was a fun night.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures! Lily cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

If Lily is anything like my Mira (it sounds like she might be), it's embarrassing sometimes! Mira Catherine will go up to complete strangers at church, the gym, in the neihborhood (especially if they're men...I don't know the reason) and want to be held, read to, whatever. I'm thinking, really, can you please be a little more reserved?!