CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Six Months



Last week my sweet girl turned six months! She is such a little (well, not so little) love! At her check-up, she clocked in at 24 lbs 10 oz, and is 29 inches long. She is bigger than most one-year-olds!

I love seeing how Tessa's personality is developing. She loves making others happy. When she can make any of us smile, her face just lights up! She has never loved being left alone. She definitely prefers to be where the action is!

She isn't quite rolling over yet, but she's close. She sits like a champ (although my brother-in-law attributes that to her having "more" to sit upon than most, but we still think she has impeccable balance and skill).



She loves it when we say "uh-oh" or sing her name to her. She has the most precious belly-laugh you have ever heard! We have been working on the sleeping thing, and I think she's mostly got it! Yay! She is discovering her hands and her wrists - she loves grabbing onto things and flicking them back and forth.

She definitely can hold her own against Lily. She knows her best plan of attack is Lily's hair! It's the easiest to grab onto, and does the most damage! Seuao calls her his "defensive tackle" while Lily is definitely a "linebacker."



Tessa is generally a sweet, mellow baby. However, when there is something wrong, this girl doesn't waste any time. She means BUSINESS!

We love this baby so much. She is the perfect addition to our family. Happy six months, Tessa-roo!

13 comments:

Brandi said...

Time flies! I swear you just left a comment on my blog yesterday telling me you were expecting again! What sweet little girls, You are so blessed!

mommynolan said...

They really are precious! i lvoe you all. Mom

Loya said...

Oh, man, I just want to bite them babies!!! Love the pics!

Babelicious said...

Ok--first thing first--you can't do a post saying your mom has a brain tumor and then title your next post 6 months. It isn't right. I thought you were announcing that your mom had 6 months to live!! Tessa-roo is darling...the girls at the office couldn't stop talking about how cute your girls are.
I know this is your blog, but I laughed when I read about Tessa because her and Linkers are a lot alike. He loves the uh-oh thing and loves when I sing his name to him!!

Hillary said...

Cute girls, and I can't believe she is already 6 months old! Yeah for the sleeping thing. Lets hang out soon, miss ua.

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute!! I'm happy to be their auntie!

Alicia said...

I love that little girl of yours. I've been talking about her ever since the Relief Society dinner. Great pictures.

Kristi said...

Has it really been 6 months? Have I mentioned how cute your girls are?? SOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, beautiful baby. Just so kissable!

Janine said...

So so so cute!! I need to visit those girls!

something very bright said...

Adorable!!

Rebecca said...

Rach, she is SO STINKIN' CUTE!

EvansFamily said...

love the "rolls" pictures. I have skinny babies and have never taken pictures without clothes on. Adorable!