Well, I don't ALWAYS hate my car - I am grateful that it turns on and takes me where I need to go, but today, I hate my car! Last weekend we were driving out to our friend's house and the air conditioning just wasn't cutting it. It felt like someone was just blowing on us - there was no force, and being a billion degrees outside, AND pregnant, I need an ARCTIC BLAST!!! So we decided that I would take the car in this week.
I know a great car guy (which I am so grateful for - finding a trustworthy car guy is NOT easy), and he told me to bring it right it. I needed to get the oil changed and the safety & emissions done on it too, so I figured we'd just take care of everything. Well, long story short - turns out I need a new driveline. What's a driveline??? Apparently it's Honda's big money maker (at least one of them)! Now I know more about drivelines and U-joints that I really want to, and have to decide what we're going to do...
I hate dealing with cars!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I hate cars!
Posted by Rachael at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hear you on that one, sister! The minivan we bought 3 years ago was the first nice car I'd ever owned. Ever since 16 years of age I've driven cars that constantly broke down, or I was worried the whole time I was driving it could break down any minute. At least you have a reliable mechanic!
Post a Comment