CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Becca's Birthday Bash - October 3, 2009

For our official last adult sibling birthday party, we decided to go big for Beck's birthday!


Beck always requests carrot cake - yum!  And because "someONE" was pretty cheesed she didn't win the pretty apothecary jar at Tessa's party, she got her very own for her birthday (sans the deliciousness inside...)
So, in addition to the usual cake, goodies, gifts, we splurged this year and had a cute gal come over and give us all GLITTER TOES!!!!!!!! Awesome - on so many levels (the most important to me the fact that this stuff is on for GOOD! No pretty toe pressure for weeks - or months!!! You so can't beat that!)


So fun huh!  (And for the record, yes, near the end of February I DO still have hula pink glitter on at least 2 toes!)
 
We stayed up late chatting, playing games and having a WONDERFUL time!  I adore each of my sisters, and am so blessed that they are part of my life.  Love you girls!
 

2 comments:

mommynolan said...

There never was a more perfect set of sisters (daughters) I love you all. and by the way-I still have sparklies on one toe. Thanks Lily for pointing that out!

Hillary said...

How fun! I love that picture of you girls...gorgeous!