Here are some more of the pictures we had done of Tessa for her first birthday:
So Cute!
I love them! Who took them again?
Her name is Kacee Preston - her blog is http://childhoodexpressions.blogspot.comShe was great!
Adorable! You always have great pictures of your girls. So it has been a while since I have seen you, any free time before Christmas? Maybe lunch w/o the babies again?:)
She. Is. Adorable.
I can't stand it! I want to bite her! (In a good way, of course.) :-)
I love those fotos! She looks like such a big girl now. No more baby TEssa! Oh I miss you two little ones!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So Cute!
I love them! Who took them again?
Her name is Kacee Preston - her blog is http://childhoodexpressions.blogspot.com
She was great!
Adorable! You always have great pictures of your girls. So it has been a while since I have seen you, any free time before Christmas? Maybe lunch w/o the babies again?:)
She. Is. Adorable.
I can't stand it! I want to bite her! (In a good way, of course.) :-)
I love those fotos! She looks like such a big girl now. No more baby TEssa! Oh I miss you two little ones!
Post a Comment