Here are a few of Tessa's newborn pictures. (She doesn't look much like a newborn though - she's so big!) I've left off my favorite - you'll have to see it on her birth announcement, assuming I ever get them off in the mail!
We had to snap a few of Lily too while we were there...
And a family shot too (which I'm not crazy about, but oh well...)
Aah, back to the cute kids - aren't they adorable???
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Pictures
Posted by Rachael at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
rachael--all the pictures are adorable! i can't believe how big Tessa is! Hope you're feeling better!
RAch those fotos turned out sooo cute.I love your family one. You look gorgeous in it. I think it's very cute>(:
Such cute pics of everyone, Rach! And that fuzzy little duckie baby head - you know I just want to sniff it! :-)
so so so sweet!! I love them all!
Post a Comment