CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Flowers & Camo

So today Seuao has Lily. All by himself - all day! Lily has been so whiny the last couple of days - we think its the teeth. As a sanity preserving act (not a Happy Early Mother's Day act), he decided to come get me for lunch. We went to his favorite restaurant, Iggy's, and when I pulled Lily out of her carseat in the back, I had to laugh at her little outfit. Seuao had a brown and pink floral onesie on her with her khaki green camo sweatsuit (which is REALLY too small)...



(sorry for the crummy picture - I need a new camera phone in a BAD way!)




But props to him - he did put her hair in a pony tail - not an easy feat with such a wiggly baby!



The funny thing is, though - that I think the had to dig PAST the plain pink sweatsuit that actually fits and would match to get to this camo get-up. He's too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husbands are a wonderful thing--in so many ways and for so many reasons. HOWEVER, getting a little girl ready for the day is not one of them! I can relate! Cute photo. She's a doll.

Peggy said...

You have my blog listed! Awwww!! It was so great to see you--I'm so excited for you and Lily is seriously one dang beautiful girl. (All Nolan girls are, so it's no surprise, really!)